We are an Association of Clubs
We are an Association of Clubs and not individuals, therefore all members are affiliated via a Club, this can be an existing Club or you may wish to form a new Club at the local water you sail on.
Simple steps to registering your Club with the MYA:
- To register as a Club you need six members.
- Contact someone local in the first instance who can arrange a demo day at your sailing water. Our District Councillors are very experienced skippers and know your local area very well.
- Your Club Secretary should contact the MYA Membership Secretary with your enquiry, mention that you have spoken to others such as your local District Councillor.
- The Membership Secretary will send your Club Secretary a form to register you and your fellow Club skippers. Please provide things like email and contact details to allow you and your fellow member access our members area and receive E-News from the MYA. We only send MYA related emails and never share details with third parties.
- Send the completed form back to the MYA Membership Secretary.
- We will send a Welcome Pack to each member consisting of;
– Welcome letter
– Membership Card
- Your Club will appear in the electronic club listings
For subsequent years your Club secretary will receive a membership renewal notice to complete and return to the MYA Membership Secretary with the appropriate annual fees. Do remember that new members can be registered at any time throughout the year to enable them to receive the benefits of MYA Membership. These new members will also get a full welcome pack from the MYA.
Contact District Councillors by clicking HERE
Contact the Membership Secretary by clicking HERE