The list below is created to assist any club in hosting an MYA National Championships (or other major event); some of the documents may already be used as part of your general race documents, but there may also be additional items that your club finds useful.
Whilst this list is a guide it is not the only way to create the information and only those documents in bold are required to be used by the MYA others may be substituted by your club’s own versions.
Appendix 1- Pre-Event Items:
- MYA Event Timeline Document.
- MYA Fee Guidance Notes.
- Guidance on Drafting a Notice of Race.
- Notice of Race Template.
- Online Entry Request Spreadsheet.
- MYA National Championships Regulations.
Appendix 2- Event Items:
- Emergency Contact Form – unless information included in online entry.
- Certificate Declaration Form.
- MYA Standard Sailing Instructions.
- HMS Scoring Software.
- Instructions for Using HMS Scoring Software – important to read and understand these!
- Current copy of Class Rules – download from MYA Knowledge Base.
- Current copy of Racing Rules of Sailing – not included in pack.
- RYA Racing Charter- not included in pack – click HERE to download
- Heat Results Sheets.
- Protest Checklist.
- SYRPH Document.
- Protest Forms.
- Observer Guidance Notes.
- Host Club Emergency Services details – Club Specific
- Trophy Declaration Form.
Appendix 3- Post Event Items:
- MYA Event Pro forma for results.
- Race Officer Event Report – online form Click HERE PDF version also included
- Event results and report for the press/MYA website.
Appendix 4- Promotional Items:
- MYA Logo’s for Promotion
- MYA National Championships Engraving jpg for Glassware etc– Only IOM and RM at present -others available if required